Thursday, November 11, 2010

Crazy over lawschool- Atty-LAWkareth-not-yet

Dear All,

It's really hard to be in law school especially with the bulk of work that you need to do, reading cases, eating it  till you were able to digest it. Sometimes the hardest part was to start the process of studying especially when you already faced with 100 plus plus pages sometimes you'll just say "ay NakakaLAWka".

Since I am a working student, its really an effort on my part to finish cases assigned so  more often than not I rely on case digests. However, this are just mere references in case of emergency, cause in our case our professors require students you to now the nitty-gritty of the case. So in order to return the gratitude I am putting up this blog to be of help with law students like me, who are in need of this materials!

Well, forgive me, sometimes I will rant on this blog regarding lawschool so bear with me!

Hope you enjoy it!

Sincerely,

Atty-LAWkareth-not-yet

No comments:

Post a Comment